The Burly Slammer Kit is a combination of dropped fork springs and stubby shocks wrapped up in one easy to install and price friendly package.
- The Slammer is a complete lowering kit in one box.
- Easy installation with only minor disassembly of forks necessary.
- The shocks included in the kit lower the rear up to 2 1/2" and the fork springs lower the front up to 2"
- Kit includes two 10 1/2" shock absorbers, two Slammer fork springs, two helper springs, two spring spacers, one spanner wrench, one lube packet, and complete installation instructions.
- No special tools needed for installation.
- Complete with instructions.
- Made in USA.
Fits: Dyna 1991/2005 (except FXDWG)
Note: As with any lowering operation, always check related parts such as headlight aim and kick stand lean angle.
Note: Installing a lowering kit will decrease initial ground clearance. The motorcycle will be lower to the ground and care should be taken to avoid bottoming, especially over bumps or in turns. To maintain proper balanced geometry, we recommend lowering the motorcycle the same amount front and rear.
Part numbers: Burly Brand Slammer Kit 36542, B28-1002
Fits years: 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005
Multi-fit: Harley-Davidson Dyna Convertible - FXDS, Harley-Davidson Dyna Daytona - FXDB, Harley-Davidson Dyna Glide Custom - FXDC, Harley-Davidson Dyna Low Rider - FXDL, Harley-Davidson Dyna Super Glide - FXD